FPO provided team leadership and key expertise in various projects focusing on strengthening management control in budget execution:
- Organisation of an awareness raising seminar for top officials of Armenian public administration on the roles and responsibilities of key players in PIFC concept (6/2009);
- Support in drafting new IA law and execution of gap-analysis on the PIFC situation in Armenian public administration, of which the results were input for PIFC policy paper (8/2009 – 3/2010);
- Support in drafting a PIFC policy paper 2011- 2014 (3/2010 – 9/2010);
- Support in drafting a Strategic Development Plan and Action Plan 2012 – 2015 for the Armenian SAI – Chamber of Control (12/2010 – 7/2011);
- Support to the MoF in drafting a FMC regulation (7/2013 – 3/2014);
- Support to the Chamber of Control in implementing the SDP 2012 -2015: auditing budget execution (8/2013 – 3/2014).